HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2

Get Wacky!
Post Reply
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Post by Dr Dave »

It got pretty breezy the other night.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Eggs Loki
Site Admin
Posts: 5960
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Post by Eggs Loki »

NOR'EASTER! Lots of rain and wind all day, but none of the flooding here like the last storm (so far, knock wood).

The New Haven TV station said thousandss of people lost power but I've been fortunate.

It's supposed to continue through Sunday and then move on. Luckily I stocked up on groceries and supplies this past week, so I won't have to ask any poor delivery people to make their way thru the storm to lazy old me.
User avatar
Cassie
Posts: 2020
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:47 pm
Location: B.F.E.

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Post by Cassie »

It is 58f here right now. THIS IS MADNESS. I had to put a jacket on!
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Post by Dr Dave »

By jove!

It was in the 50s this morning.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Post by Dr Dave »

"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Eggs Loki
Site Admin
Posts: 5960
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2

Post by Eggs Loki »

The board is acting funky with threads that have many pages/views so I'm starting new ones for some of them...

Its 63 out and getting milder but I'm still running the A/C because I'm addicted lol.
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2

Post by Dr Dave »

I was like did I start a new thread, I don't remember doing that.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Post Reply