Oh Shit

Get Wacky!
Mirah

Oh Shit

Post by Mirah »

If you are above or near a certain age your doctor will tell you its time to look at certain places in your body.
If you live in a remote location and scheduling this procedure may be difficult then they suggest sending you a box so that you can privately do your business. But then that box comes on the day your former boss is delivering the mail, not the usual gal that you "shoot the shit" with (LOL pun not intended) and it is sitting up on top of all the other mail for all the world to see.
AND THEN the instructions say to do your business and send it back via UPS instead of USPS. That means you will have to actually fucking hand it to the boat staff and say "please put this in the UPS return pile back at the boat office"
If I could send it USPS I could put it in a bag and no one would see it.
(Honestly at this point I don't care. I really don't, but if I can make a comedy sketch out of it I will)

Since I was going on vacation I decide to take my empty collection box with me and there are a couple of options. Do my business and then just put the box on the porch or in the hallway of the apartment building-depending on where I end up on vacation, or just drop it off at a UPS location. That sounds like fun, but I don't have a car on this side of the mountains so I have to walk my collection box up the hill to the UPS store and hand it to the guy.

Just kidding, I was able to get a ride and didn't have to walk in the rain.

Meanwhile another family member is at home, drinking a whole bunch of liquids in prep for thier colonoscopy, so I think I had it easier. Plus I won't have an invasive little camera up there looking around. Only if they find problems. But a friend said I really should get it done at some point anyway.
Dr Dave

Oh Shit

Post by Dr Dave »

Oh my!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Oh Shit

Post by Eggs Loki »

Do they not put stuff like that in discreet packaging? Can they really tell it's a box of your poop?

Or are they just familiar with the addressee and size/shape of the package, so they know that way?

Oh well, tell them if they drop it they can always make brownies with it lol.
Mirah

Oh Shit

Post by Mirah »

Its a cologuard box. Maybe you have seen the commercials
Dr Dave

Oh Shit

Post by Dr Dave »

You'd think they would use a unmarked box.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale