I feel seen

Get Wacky!
Dr Dave

I feel seen

Post by Dr Dave »

Science!

:eng101:
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Mirah

I feel seen

Post by Mirah »

So my neighbors have been using the shower because thiers isn't working and wont' be fixed until next week. I know no one here will get that I have neighbors coming over to use the facilities, but that is the way it is over here.

Anyway, they came over last night so I was sure they wouldn't be over again tonight. Its my Friday night and i like to lounge and do nothing on this night and eat junky food.
Well I saw them coming and I was going to say "No, not tonight!" Especially since I am going out of town tomorrow and they can come over all they want then.
But I was too late and it was just too akward, so now I am sitting here waiting for them to be done so I can make my junky junk food.

I hate making food and people are like, "OOOOOOh what are you making?"

Unless I am making a gormet meal then its fine lol

AND I dont' want them to be like "OOOOOH what show are you watching?"

So I am just sitting here.
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

I feel seen

Post by Eggs Loki »

Have a copy of the Satanic Bible handy, so you can be reading that when they come over. That should hurry them up, lol.
Dr Dave

I feel seen

Post by Dr Dave »

Eggs is onto something here!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Mirah

I feel seen

Post by Mirah »

Funny you say that. Many of the folk here are conservative Pentecostal church goers with long hair and skirts on the women.
These neighbors are the pot smoking mushroom growing kind. 🤣