WORK WORK WORK OWRK OWRK ORWKO RKOR WKW KRW Annex

Get Wacky!
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

"Need to know" managers are usually insecure and easily threatened by anyone else with ideas BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE BETTER.

Also, men are stupid.
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

I just looked up "how to overcome laziness and regain motivation at work" while at work. And the first one was like, "We may have off days" I'm like, "Na, this is for the whole year"

Also I read a powerpoint today that was talking about how to direct people to finding thier lost mail and there was something about "Never air the dirty laundry or talk about mis-directed mail" I'm like, Wow, last week I got a whole tote for another city and I TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT IT! Also-its kind of hard to avoid people knowing about it when they can see it in the boat mail cage.
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

WEll this is fun. Today the owners of the ranch brought thier baby in and weighed him. His name is Jett. He weighs 13 lb 12.8 oz.

I had a baby weighed here last year also and I was waiting for them to bring him in, he was born just before Easter.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

Did they try and mail the baby?
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

I don't trust a baby to vote!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

LOL
They just took over the ranch last year and so I finally got thier info updated in "The System" and was going to add in the baby's name as someone who could check thier mail for the fun of it, but then decided against it.

I should put in a request to the official "Make a suggestion" place at the post office for "Install a baby weighing" button on the screen for weighing babies (and cats, because I weighed a kitten also)