HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2
HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?
It got pretty breezy the other night.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?
NOR'EASTER! Lots of rain and wind all day, but none of the flooding here like the last storm (so far, knock wood).
The New Haven TV station said thousandss of people lost power but I've been fortunate.
It's supposed to continue through Sunday and then move on. Luckily I stocked up on groceries and supplies this past week, so I won't have to ask any poor delivery people to make their way thru the storm to lazy old me.
The New Haven TV station said thousandss of people lost power but I've been fortunate.
It's supposed to continue through Sunday and then move on. Luckily I stocked up on groceries and supplies this past week, so I won't have to ask any poor delivery people to make their way thru the storm to lazy old me.
HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?
It is 58f here right now. THIS IS MADNESS. I had to put a jacket on!
HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?
By jove!
It was in the 50s this morning.
It was in the 50s this morning.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2
The board is acting funky with threads that have many pages/views so I'm starting new ones for some of them...
Its 63 out and getting milder but I'm still running the A/C because I'm addicted lol.
Its 63 out and getting milder but I'm still running the A/C because I'm addicted lol.
HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2
I was like did I start a new thread, I don't remember doing that.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale