Mark Feuerstein

TV, film, print, theater/performing arts, and that mime in the park
Mirah

Mark Feuerstein

Post by Mirah »

I'm watching "Royal Pains". When the preview came across my feed I thought, "No way I am watching this" and then I just thought I would check out at least one episode. ANYWAY
I look up this guy Mark Feurestein because he looks so so familiar and I don't recognize anything he is in. I mean some shows sure, but not like, "Oh yeah, that guy"

I was thinking, Maybe he is the guy from Manifest, nope. I think he has been on so many sit-coms and I can't find any that i recognize him from.
Mirah

Mark Feuerstein

Post by Mirah »

Also I am tired of the trope of "guy who is trying to get with every girl within 100 feet of him"

Why do I watch this bullshit
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Mark Feuerstein

Post by Eggs Loki »

I know him from The West Wing. He was in a few episodes in season 3, and a few more in season 7.

I remember he also starred in a failed sitcom in the 90s, Good Morning Miami with Suzanne Pleshette.

I think he also has one of those faces because he probably did a lot of commercials before he got bigger TV jobs...
Mirah

Mark Feuerstein

Post by Mirah »

Oh I remember that Good Morning show. And I didn't even see West Wing on that list-but that makes sense since I was watching it this last year. THANKS EGGS! It was driving me crazy.
Mirah

Mark Feuerstein

Post by Mirah »

Ahhh just looked up what episodes he was in on West Wing and it was about where we left off. I wonder if we will start watching it again, lots of people aren't here in the winter so maybe not.
Mirah

Mark Feuerstein

Post by Mirah »

Okay the next guy I am looking up is Alden Ehrenreich
He played the "Senate Aide" in Oppenheimer
AND he was Han Solo in Solo: A Star Wars Story
And he was in Cocaine Bear, Fair Play, Brave New World and a bunch of moview I haven't heard of.
Where do I start?????
Mirah

Mark Feuerstein

Post by Mirah »

Well, it won't be Fair Play, not just yet.
Hmmmm I can't recall if I ever saw Solo. I'm going to need some chocolate chip cookies to get through that one.