TV, film, print, theater/performing arts, and that mime in the park
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

No.
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

I DOWNLOADED ALL OF SEASON THREE because I was SICK OF WAITING and I will start watching it TONIGHT. I'll post about it as I watch it in THIS THREAD. Cassie, you don't have to try to sync with me because I know BEEBEE WON'T LET YOU so just post as you watch it too, OKAY. :hitler:
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

FINALLY. I will try to watch one episode every day.
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

EPISODE 1 - I forgot how CHEESEY the show is. Sometimes I like that with the bright colours and the comically over the top characters, but sometimes the lack of nuance gets to me. Yolanda is just going to keep complaing about Cindy all season, isn't she, which is annoying because her actress is cute. The episode is mostly about setting up the status quo so feels a bit uneventful until the end. I liked when Artemis beat up the bank robbers to "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW."

EPISODE 2- I love the EVIL SPORTS FAMILY who aren't evil anymore. They are so fun. The magic pen sounds exactly like Seth Green now and I'm sure it was voiced by someone else last season. I like Shade and his cup of tea. Is Joel McHale going to turn out to be evil? He looks a bit creepy training Courtney but maybe that's just what Joel McHale looks like. Okay, in the scene later in the episode he doesn't seem evil. Cameron's actor looks about 30 lol.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

Ep 1 - took me forever to remember what happened last season! Hopefully this season will be as fun as the others.
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

EPISODE 3 - Joel McHale is a JERK. Walking around in public with his BIG STAFF out, shooting up the grocery store and calling Pat a SIDEKICK. GRRRRR. Maybe he's in a coma now at least. Courtney is too good for Ice Boy and his FROZEN BALLS. Sports Mom is a good friend!

EPISODE 4 - Yolanda's mom can fuck off. Episode is a bit slow with Joel McHale moping about and Yolanda suspicious of Cindy AGAIN. "BABSOLUTELY" was funny. Sports Master is a FUN BRO. Courtney has finally found out about Cameron's secret ice boners at least. OH NO CINDY IS THE SKIN CELL HAVER?
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

Ep 2

I want Shade to murder Joel McHale :rwmad: Why does the staff like him? If he were evil, I think the staff wouldn't like him anymore.

Oh, moody freezer boy. lol

Joel McHale doesn't seem as bad now, but he's very reckless and short tempered. ANNOYING.

Sports mom is the killer? idk
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

Maybe the staff is dumb.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

EP 3

GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE NIGHTMARE.

Ice guy is weird.

This show is much cheesier than I remember. Starman should be cool, but he is NOT. Sylvester!
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

Ep 4. POOR STARMAN. :rwmad:

BABSOLUTELY! This is the best. Haha, when did sports mom learn taxidermy?
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

Maybe she learned it in prison.
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

EPISODE 5 - Why are they letting Joel McHale arrange their food in alphabetical order? IT'S NOT HIS HOUSE. Do high schools really still have bullies in FOOTBALL JACKETS who beat up nerds and steal lunch money? CINDY BEAT THEM UP SHE'S NICE REALLY. But she won't join the teenage boy super team because she knows they would just wank over her. It's annoying how Rick and Yolanda STILL go on about kids having evil parents being evil, you'd think they'd know by now. I wish these episodes had more standalone stories and weren't all arc-based. The Nazi grandparents want Courtney's ARYAN BLOOD. I'm still sure Cindy isn't the killer, maybe the pen did it.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

EPISODE 5:

Joel McHale needs to GET A GRIP. Hourglass guy is also kind of a dick. Beth's parents are SO ANNOYING and weird.

The comments under the stream I steal all say how the season went from meh to really great, so I am hoping it all picks up very soon.
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

Maybe Joel McHale's COCK EXPLODES soon.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

Episode 6 : CINDY IS TURNING INTO A LIZARD.

Why haven't Iceboy's grandparents taught him how to use his ice power? Haha, lutefisk! Yes, offer your guests lutefisk.

The creature watching everyone on hidden cameras likes jigsaw puzzles. IS THAT A CLUE? I don't know about these comic book shows.

Beth's parents are so weird. I don't understand why they were written this way. I like Beth, but this season she is dumb.

They are being mean to Cindy, AGAIN! :rwmad: Oh no, now she's evil again. ARGHH, they made Courtney cry. THE JERKS.

I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HENRY.
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

EPSIODE 6 - Yolanda needs to get over her belief in GOD. Ice grandparents live in a MANSION. Did they get rich off NAZI GOLD? I don't know if there's a DC villain obsessed with jigsaws, probably not. Beth's parents act like they are broken robots. I wish they hadn't made Yolanda so dumb. How come the hidden camers are FLOATING IN THE AIR (I guess they could be on trees)? Cindy did nothing wrong, STOP HITTING HER! Joel McHale should NOT run the JSA, he is worse than CORDEN. Henry was Yolanda's boyfriend who shared her nude pics or something, but then he turned good at the end and died.

EPISODE 7 - Jennie is cute. Her brother is a gay lad? Typical cops being paid off! Hurray, Keith David as SKULL FACE. Yolanda's mum is annoying so I guess that explains why she's mean to Cindy. Rick is going to get ROID RAGE, isn't he. I am happy The Shade is back, he's a cool dude. Why is the weird mechanic guy hanging out with a teenage boy at night, bit dodgy! Todd is a scary shadow boy! This episode was short.
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

EPISODE 8 - Pat's dad is a TOXIC MASCULINITY MAN. Keith David has a GOOD VOICE. This episode is weird because it's introducing a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with the story of the season until now, but at least it's a change from everyone going on about Cindy being evil or whatever. At least Todd's darkness is healed now with Jennie's MAGIC HUG. The Shade will be a good dad!

EPISODE 9 - At least Courtney and Yolanda made up fast. NO MORE STUPID ARGUMENTS. Mike's mom likes drugs lol. Hitler quit art to become a Nazi, so is that why Nazi grandparents made Cameron QUIT? "It doesn't matter what that man said now. He's dead." Sports Dad is a good friend! Why does Rick have to smash the door in instead of just opening it? Beth's dad lol. Artemis saves the day with SPORT POWER. Cameron has gone ICE EVIL but the old man regrets being a Nazi and tells him to stop. Beth's parents are actually helpful for once! I don't know who the fuck that monster guy at the end is. This was a more exciting episode than OTHERS.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

EPISODE 7:

oH I remember Jennie, but I don't remember much about that creepy lady and the house. (Jennie and The Shade are fun together)

Keith David! I always get him mixed up with Terry Crews (that's RACITS)

Yolanda's mom is so bad. WHO HAVE YOU BEEN WITH. Shut up. I'm glad she is moving in with Courtney.

Ugh, hourglass boy. I NEED TO FLEX, IT FEELS GOOD. lol

Are they in the shadowlands again?
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

THE BLACK AND WHITE LANDS MORE LIKE.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

SHIT I typed a bunch of stuff about episode 8 and then I closed my browser before I hit submit.

ANYWAY, it was good. I am kind bummed out we won't get to see Shade, Jennie, and Todd's adventure in NYC.

I guess Nurse Love and Skull Face aren't evil after all.