CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

They still look evil.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

EPISODE 9 -

Creepy Nazi grandparents! I don't understand why they are not teaching IceBoy to use his powers. Aren't they worried Courtney will de-nazify him? SHE WILL, IMO. No more art! What is he supposed to be doing for his family instead of making art? He's a teenager in high school! Giving MEAN FACE to Cameron's art teacher. YOU KNOW NOTHING! Grandpa isn't as evil as grandma. Wow grandma just murdered art teacher. Wow, did they really just stuff him in a trash bin? You'd think evil grandma would know that's not a good idea. At least bury him in the garden!

Yolanda and Courtney should hug more.

I'm glad Jakeem wants to help Cindy and is also keeping Mike from doing dumb things to impress the JLA.

Sports mom and dad are great.

WHY DIDN'T BETH CALL JOEL MCHALE? Courtney doesn't have the staff, and hourglass boy is in a roid rage. haha, combat mode. The fighting was so dark I had to go back and read your post to know that was Artemis.

OH Mike and Jakeem really found the monster first.
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

EPISODE 10 - Maybe they're Norwegian Nazis. Rick is on drugs and the drug is HOURGLASSES. Okay now they're saying they were hunted for being ice people so they're probably not Nazis. Just tell him his son was EVIL. It makes a difference! It's lucky sports mother happened to be carrying a crossbow. Hurray, Cindy isn't a crocodile. Who even is Batman in this universe? Why is it not okay to kill evil ice people who are trying to kill you? Shit happens. THE CROCKS WILL STOP ALL THE FIGHTING. ULTRAHUMANITE won an OSCAR!? Oh no, don't go down into the sewers! FUCK, it's Jordan and he ICED THEM TO DEATH!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

EPISODE 10:

Norwegian frosted freaks! OH they are ice witches.

Rick is a ding dong.

Joel McHale's car is very cool.

SPORTS MOM WITH THE CROSSBOW!

THe ultrahumanite? lol comic books. How can a giant raging white ape sneak around and put hidden cameras everywhere?

OH NO, Sports mom and dad. That's not cool, how did he come back to life :rwmad: At least Cameron won't need to be emo about his dad anymore. I guess it wasn't the ultrahumanite putting the cameras everywhere.
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

Well he was shattered when he "died" so I guess he managed to get all his shattered parts back together somehow. MAYBE SOMEONE WILL FIX THE CROCKS TOO.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

EPISODE 11:

They should not have left his ice cubes in the street! That was silly. Has he just been a puddle of water for most of the year? WHAT WAS HE DOING? Of course he reminisces about the corny snow globes. lol At least Ice Boy isn't buying his story right away. (oh now he believes him grrr)

Oh they're all going into the manhole! Artemis :(

Sports mom and dad turn up shattered and whatshisface just goes into work, like Barbara won't instantly suspect him.

Kinda sucks that Sylvester gets to be Starman more than Courtney gets to be Stargirl. TEMPER TANTRUM!

DON'T START OVER WITH ICE BOY, OK.

YAY, Cindy is sitting on his bed. lol

Why would they leave Artemis all alone right now? OH Barbara is there.

OH shit!

This was a really really good episode. Artemis made me cry.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

EPISODE 12: OMG THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE AFTER THIS

who is the actress playing Ultrahumanite Delores? SHE WAS IN SOMETHING I WATCHED. grrr POW she showed him! (omg rESIDENT ALIEN)

Rick is so dumb, why would he take off the hourglass while he is all alone. MACHO BOY. He should ask Beth's mom for help. OH okay, he has realized he has a problem.

Sylvester is STILL annoying. What a dick. aaaaaaaghhh even the staff is a dick.

OH Pat, what're you gonna do with that flame thrower?

Cindy Jakeem and Mike in the spooky lab should have gotten its own episode. IMO OH SHIT! lol

How come the staff doesn't know whose brain he's working for? THIS IS DUMB. Oh I guess he does know, but can't help it. NO WONDER SYLVESTER HAS BEEN SO ANNOYING ALL ALONG.

Cliffhanger :rwmad:
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

EPISODE 11 - The "one year earlier" bit just reminded me that they had a higher budget in season one. They should have collected his ice parts after running him over, I AGREE WITH CASSIE! Jordan's parents should have asked to see his SHATTERED ICE to know if he was TRULY DEAD. Artemis has non-sport emotions! I forgot Jordan had the hots for Barbara or something. NEVER TRUST SOMEONE WHO WOULD KILL SPORTS MOM AND DAD. Why is Joel McHale so ANGRY all the time. And why has nobody ever asked how he came back to life? The pen is a jerk. Jordan is the Ultrahamnite's BOSS.

EPISODE 12 - Ultrahumanite is a PERVERT. I bet he WANKED in that woman's BODY. Joel McHale is MURDER HAPPY. Pat's big robot just stands in the background all season and never does anything. THEY NEED A HIGHER BUDGER oh well the next episode is the last one. Stop being mean to Pat, you jerk. ANNIE AND BRITTA WERE TOO GOOD FOR YOU. Yeah, YOU TELL HIM, COURTNEY. OF COURSE Stripe is taken out because they can't afford the CGI. Cindy's dad is the BAD APE, WTF. Joel McHale was EVIL ALL ALONG WTF? What about all the scenes where he wasn't evil. THIS MAKES LITTLE SENSE. Oh he got "lost in the role" SURE.
Cassie

Stargirl

Post by Cassie »

EPISODE 13: THE FINAL EPISODE

I wonder where Sylvester's real brain is!

The JSA are all concluding that Sylvester was bad all along! lol

The ice grandma is super evil, I think this is all going to backfire and Cameron will team up with Courtney. AFTER HE LIES TO HER.

OMG pAT IS ALIVE (obviously)

TWO SEPARATE FIGHT SCENES AT THE SAME TIME. Why do they ALWAYS fight in the dark? grrr

Still does not make sense that the staff bonded with fake Sylvester. He even has a stupid evil laugh. (okay, it kinda makes sense now)

Holy shit, ice grandma really is evil. Haha, the wicked witch.

I hope Cindy kicks her ape dad's ass! THAT WAS GREAT! I am not even going to say what happened in case you accidentally read this before it happens.

I cried. Did I ever tell you how easily I cry over tv shows and movies? lol
CaptainWacky

Stargirl

Post by CaptainWacky »

EPISODE 13 - Beth pushing her parents away was actually good advice! That's not proof of EVIL. YOU CAN'T BURY PAT. Courntey finally wears her cute suit again. I guess they saved the budget all season for this one episode. Ice Grampa is NICE! LOL she got crushed by a car. Cuddly monkey lol. Cameron finally sees SENSE. Joel McHale is a giggling PERVERT. Courtney GRASPS the STAFF. Icicle has EVOLVED. Cameron has fucked of to ICELAND. Wait did Jordan actually die, I'm confused. Joely McHale's brain is UP A MOUNTAIN. That girl Mike is on a date with IS TOO OLD FOR HIM (I know it's his real mom.) Aww, he calls Babs "mom." Grundy gets to come back to life because it's the finale and they only have to show him for two seconds. Did Yolanda STILL not apologise to Cindy? Grrrr. Cameron is still meh, Courtney should be with Yolanda. YAY, Artemis got revenge for Sports Mom and Dad. THE SHADE IS A COOL MUSEUM GUIDE NOW. THE FUCKING FLASH at least it's not Barry.

Great finale. Some things felt a bit rushed (was Cindy's arm healed?) because they obviously had to wrap everything up with the show being cancelled. I liked the whole show! I thought the season was a bit slow to start though. They should have done some standalone episodes instead of having the first half of the season all about THE GAMBLER'S DEATH. But it was cute and it DELIVERED in the end.

I WILL MISS YOU, STARGIRL.

What happened to the janitor guy with the sword?