Cell Phone Orientation

Science, Tech, and Gaming
Mirah

Cell Phone Orientation

Post by Mirah »

Eggs, Anyone, Please Please Please help.

I take a ton of pics and some videos and share them on social media from my phone. I generally take them vertically.
I swear I just read that I should be doing it horizontly and I swear I saw you say it Eggs. So today, I'm by the river and I go to take a video to share w/ people and I tell myself, "Hold your phone horizontly, it will be a better video"
But then when I got back to my place and looked from my computer the video was sideways. WTF

$%@#$%^$%%#% :wallbang:
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Cell Phone Orientation

Post by Eggs Loki »

Yes, I've said this before, because seeing tall/thin videos of things happening just doesn't make sense to me (I'm not on TikTok often, lol).

I just took some horizontal video with my iPhone, and it shows up horizontal in my cloud, and when I download it and play it, it's still horizontal. I'm not sure why yours is sideways, but if you have any kind of video/photo editing app, there should be a "rotate" function in there to set it right... do you have an iPhone or an Android? I dont' have experience with non-iPhones...
Mirah

Cell Phone Orientation

Post by Mirah »

Thank you for your response.
Android.
Mirah

Cell Phone Orientation

Post by Mirah »

There must be a ton of storage on iphones eh
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Cell Phone Orientation

Post by Eggs Loki »

Well everything gets backed up to iCloud (there's a limit to how many GB), but in terms of phone storage, you get what you pay for.