Everything is Full

Post by Mirah »

This thing rocks. I love it.
Dr Dave

Everything is Full

Post by Dr Dave »

Mirah wrote: Guess What?!
Chicken butt.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Mirah

Everything is Full

Post by Mirah »

Well

I just found the defect in my new refurbished device.

The sound.

I was just trying to listen to a recipe thing and I know all of the sound is up, but it is still so low-and I have been having trouble with it all week. It just dawned on me that its borked.

Shoot.
Dr Dave

Everything is Full

Post by Dr Dave »

Well that sucks. Can you plug speakers into it?
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Mirah

Everything is Full

Post by Mirah »

Yes.
And usually I have my old chrome book open for listening to music or watching musicians live.

BUT GUESS WHAT?! I just turned on youtube and I can hear it-so maybe it is a FB issue??? So wierd.
Mirah

Everything is Full

Post by Mirah »

Now I know why my apartment is so messy. I spend so much time on my computers/phones/devices cleaning them up that picking something up off the couch seems like so much work! :D

I am actually getting cleaning (I hate folding laundry) done in between clearing of pics off my phone. (transfering them to another device)

Virtual cleaning
Actual cleaning
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Everything is Full

Post by Eggs Loki »

Welcome to my life for the past decade. :lol: Only you're learning your lesson a lot faster than I am.
Mirah

Everything is Full

Post by Mirah »

So....all of my photos automatically upload to google, I've been doing that for a while now, it works for me, the millions of photos I take daily on my phone is ridiculous and this just works. But occasionally even google says, "Hey, you are using way too much space, lets clean that up or you can buy more space!" (lol buy more space) and I try to delete photos and it barely makes a dent

Then a thing popped up for Amazon to do the same thing. Sweet! I'm in.
Then it starts notifying me that it is uploading my photos and I"m like, "OMG what have I done? Another photo place that has all of my info. where I"ve been, each selfie, etc etc etc" Also they didn't know what they were getting themeslves in to with all the photos I take. I am sure I can easily turn it off if i want to at any time. I mean really any time I am not at work or home my phone is not connected anyway.
Mirah

Everything is Full

Post by Mirah »

Today I finally reached capacity on my new phone....I got it sometime late summer. Thats pretty good!