Fort Nite

Science, Tech, and Gaming
Mirah

Fort Nite

Post by Mirah »

I finally played fort nite the other night with my neighbors 12 or 13 year old. I don't know how old he was really. I was watching him while they had to make an emergency trip. He knew I liked video games so he was showing me what he knew. And he knew alot!
The game is a free download on xbox, so I downloaded it and we played in our respective apartments. (his parents didn't require that I be at their place-just that i check in on him)
I tried playing the game again today and it just couldn't hold my attention. So I went back to playing Halo.
Fortnite (Or fart nite) is fun to play with others though.

And it was totally funny when he said, "Wait! Stand there! I won't kill you!" and then he totally killed me. EL OH EL. I fall for it all the time!
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Fort Nite

Post by Eggs Loki »

I've watched people play on Twitch, and it's okay although I've never been into live RPGs that much.

I'd love to do a multi-player live Super Mario 64 RPG, if that exists. Everyone just running around the levels getting stars before someone else does, most stars/coins at the end wins. It would be Super Mario 64 Party, lol.